On 29-31 March 2017, representatives of SDA Group attended Automation World 2017, an international exhibition and conference in Seoul, South Korea. Automation World is one of the largest events of that type in the world, and South Korea is a global leader in automation and robotics applications. The event was comprised of three shows:
– robots, automation, systems, software, components, etc.
Korea Vision Show
– vision systems, video software, etc.
Smart Factory Expo
– Smart Factory software/computers, CPS, MES, PLM, etc.
391 companies (including 29 companies from 10 countries other than South Korea) exhibited their products in 3 exhibition halls located over two floors. The Exhibition was visited by 27,226 people. Exhibitors showcased their products in the following areas:
– motion control technologies,
– robotised technologies, sensors and control technology,
– FA equipment and systems,
– industrial software,
– hydraulic and pneumatic components,
– logistics automation systems,
– machine visualisation systems,
– machine visualisation software,
– CCTV cameras.
SDA Group has established some promising contacts with Korean companies that it intends to further develop in its future business operations.